Yoga is beneficial for everyone, all ages, shapes, and fitness levels. We offer a welcoming, safe, and non-competitive environment with classes and events suited for all levels of experience. Please contact us if you need help selecting a class that is right for you.
Join us in our newly renovated space!
We look forward to meeting you!
Here are some tips to ensure your experience is a pleasure for you and other guests
- First time to our studio? Please arrive extra early and sign a waiver at the front desk.
- Current students please arrive 10-15 minutes before class and check in. Late comers will not be permitted.
- Please leave all valuables at home and store all coats and personal belongings in the cubbies provided by changerooms. Personal belongings are not permitted in the studio.
- Please remove all footwear at the front entrance.
- Front door will be locked during the duration of class for the safety and comfort of students and teachers.
- The studio is a silent meditative space, please keep voices low in changeroom/bathrooms, and save conversations for after class.
- Please avoid use of strongly scented products, (perfumes, Axe body spray, etc.)
- Please mute all cell phones upon entering the front door and absolutely NO cell phones in the studio.
Can I do yoga if I've never done it before? Absolutely! Let us help find the right class for you.
What do I need to bring? A Yoga mat and a water bottle, and it's not necessary, but you can bring blocks, a strap, bolster, blanket.
What if I'm late for class? To be fair to the other students, all classes will start on time. No refunds will be issued for missed classes.
What should I wear? Chose comfortable free moving attire. You are welcome to wear layers for optimum control. Bare feet.
I'm pregnant or have injuries, can I still come to class? As long as you have consulted your doctor, we can find a class for you.
What the minimum age to attend a class? 14, with parental consent.
I'm not very bendy or in shape. Can I still do yoga? Those are both perfect reasons to practice yoga. Choose purpose over perfection.