Yoga is beneficial for everyone, all ages, shapes, and fitness levels. We offer a welcoming, safe, and non-competitive environment with classes and events suited for all levels of experience. Please contact us if you need help selecting a class that is right for you.
Join us in our newly renovated space!
We look forward to meeting you!
Here are some tips to ensure your experience is a pleasure for you and other guests
- First time to our studio? Please arrive extra early and sign a waiver at the front desk.
- Current students please arrive 10-15 minutes before class and check in. Late comers will not be permitted.
- Please leave all valuables at home and store all coats and personal belongings in the cubbies provided by changerooms. Personal belongings are not permitted in the studio.
- Please remove all footwear at the front entrance.
- Front door will be locked during the duration of class for the safety and comfort of students and teachers.
- The studio is a silent meditative space, please keep voices low in changeroom/bathrooms, and save conversations for after class.
- Please avoid use of strongly scented products, (perfumes, Axe body spray, etc.)
- Please mute all cell phones upon entering the front door and absolutely NO cell phones in the studio.
Can I do yoga if I've never done it before? Absolutely! Let us help find the right class for you.
What do I need to bring? Just your lovely self! Sacred Warrior Yoga is a full service studio, providing everything you need.
What if I'm late for class? To be fair to the other students, all classes will start on time. No refunds will be issued for missed classes.
What should I wear? Chose comfortable free moving attire. You are welcome to wear layers for optimum control. Bare feet.
I'm pregnant or have injuries, can I still come to class? As long as you have consulted your doctor, we can find a class for you.
What the minimum age to attend a class? 14, with parental consent.
I'm not very bendy or in shape. Can I still do yoga? Those are both perfect reasons to practice yoga. Choose purpose over perfection.